KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA
Places to Visit :Kathmandu, Nyalam, Manasarovar, Saga, Darchen, Zuthulphuk and more..
|Package ID||: 48 INB|
|Start Date||: June 21,2012|
|Starting point||: Delhi Air port/ Rail way station|
|Duration||: 17 Days|
|Starts from Delhi||: INR 1,05,000|
|Starts from kerala (Train)||: INR 1,07,000|
|Starts from kerala (Air)||: INR 1,15,000|
* The Price for 1 Adult.
* The Price include all taxes.
* Please read our T&C policy before booking.
Mount Kailash (also Mount Kailas; is a peak in the Gangdisê Mountains, which are part of the Himalayas in Tibet, China. It lies near the source of some of the longest rivers in Asia: the Indus River, the Sutlej River (a major tributary of the Indus River), the Brahmaputra River, and the Karnali River (a tributary of the Ganges River). It is considered a sacred place in four religions: Bön, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism. In Hinduism, it is considered to be the abode of Lord Shiva and a place of eternal bliss. The mountain lies near Lake Manasarowar and Lake Rakshastal in Tibet.
Lake Manasarovar, Mapam Yumco, Mapam Yum Co, Mapham Yu Tso or Manasa Sarovar/Lake Manas, is a fresh-water lake in Tibet Autonomous Region of China approximately 800 kilometres (500 mi) from Lhasa. To the west of Lake Manasa Sarovar is Lake Rakshastal and towards the north is Mount Kailash. It is the highest body of freshwater in the world.
Terms and Conditions
- • It is a must that all Pilgrims should have Passports. Passport should be valid for more than 6 months from the ending date of the tour. Please check your passport for validity before booking.
- • Please note that Passports should not have the remark EMIGRATION REQUIRED.
- • Please also submit 5 prints of recent photograph while booking. Please ensure that the photograph is of Zoom Mat quality.
- • Pilgrims should be less than 70 years old only. Pilgrims having asthmatic and heart problems will not be allowed for this Yatra.
- • A certificate of full body check up should be submitted before 10 days of the tour beginning day.
- • Food : - Normal Indian food will be served from Delhi to Delhi. The food suitable to the climate will be served.
- • 7. Accommodation: Hotel accommodation will be provided at Delhi, Kathmandu and Saga only. Normal lodging accommodation will be provided at Nyalam, Prayang (Accommodation is very poor at Prayang and Darchen). Temporary tent will be provided at Mansarovar, Diraphuk and Zuthulpuk.
- • Conveniences: There is no availability of western type toilets on the way in Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
- • Transport : Toyota Prado 4500 Four wheeler Vehicle will be provided (Four PAX in a Vehicle) from Kodari to Kodari (China).
- • Insurance: Necessary travel insurance should be arranged by the Pilgrims at their own cost and risk.
- • Visa : Visa will be provided by the Company. The cost for this is included in the Package cost.
- • For carrying personal luggage Yaks will be provided. Special Track provided for luggage during the Road journey in China.
- • The Company may provide for Horse/Pony, depending upon availability, for Kailash Parikrama. However, cost of the same should be borne by the Pilgrims. (We cannot take any responsibility on this matter due to the uncertain nature of the availability of Horses).
- • It is clearly understood that the Pilgrims should strictly adhere to the discipline and rules of the package and follow the instructions given by the Guide. This discipline is highly desirable in Group Tours.
- • BOOKING: The booking for this tour should be done on or before one month of the tour starting date.