KASHI-HIMALAYA PILGRIM PACKAGE TOUR-2020
Special And Exclusive Rate
ALLAHABAD - -KASHI - GAYA - BODH GAYA -DELHI -HARIDWAR - RISHIKESH
TOUR CHARGE PER PAX :RS. 33450/- ( MAY , JUNE 2020)
TOUR CHARGE PER PAX :RS. 31900/- ( AUGUST , SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER -2020)
Duration -14 D/ 13 N
Trip code -3 NH
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Tuesday: 2 AM Arrive at Allahabad Railway station . transfer to hotel . Early morning Triveni bath Pithru Tharpanam and Allahabad local sightseeing . Places Allahabad Fort, Bada Hanuman Temple, Sankaracharya temple , Anand Bhavan, Baradwaj Ashram, and 124 km(3 hours) journey to Varanasi. Night rest in Varanasi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
N/R At Varanasi Hotel
Pindathanam at Manikarnika Maha smasanam and visit Kashi Viswanath Temple , Annapoorneswari Temple, Donty Ganapathy/Sakshi Ganapathy Darsan and night rest at Varanasi Hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey Viswanath Temple
N/R Varanasi Hotel
Viswanath Temple Darshan and Local sightseeing Places Kashi Maharaja Palace ,Vyasa Kashi, Banaras Hindu University, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Tulsi Mansa Mandir, Durga Temple night rest varanasi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Gaya
Journey To Bodhgaya
N/R Bodhgaya Hotel
Road journey to Gaya, Bodh Gaya and visit sightseeing places - Japan Budhist Temple , Thailand Budhist Temple, Tibet Budhist Temple , Bhutan Budhist Temple, Bodhi Tree and Main Temple of Bodh Gaya . Night rest in Bodh Gaya Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Delhi
Gaya Sradham at Gaya Vishnupada Temple. .Drop at Gaya Railway station . Train journey to delhi by train no 12397 Mahabodi exp. ( Train tickets should be passengers own expense) . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Haridwar
N/R Haridwar Hotel
Onward journey to Haridwar by trin no 12017 satabthi exp. ( A/c Chair car ). 11. 15 AM arrive at Haridwar . Pick up from haridwar railway station . and transfer to hotel . lunch and Haridwar local sight seeing places : Manasadevi temple , bhoomika nikethan , vaishnovidevi temple , bharath matha temple Saptharishiashram , santhikunchu . night rest Haridwar hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Rishikesh
N/R At GuptaKashi
Early morning journey to Rishikesh . Rishikesh local sight seeing Places . lakshmanjula ,Kala kambiliwala ashram , Paramarthanikethan , Geetha mandir , Ramjula and journey continue to Gupthakasi . night rest gupthakasi . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Gourikund
Trekking To Kedarnath
N/R At Kedarnath
Early morning Journey to Gourikundu then trekking to Kedarnath . night rest Kedarnath ( Accommodation at kedarnath temporary tent only, The pilgrims who are interested travel by helicopter to kedarnath and back they can travel their own expense as per the rules and regulation of the helicopter company . The request should be submit before one month in advance ). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Return To Gupthakashi
N/R Guptakashi Hotel
Sri. Kedarnath temple darshan and return to gupthakashi . night rest Gupthakashi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Badrinath
N/R Badrinath Hotel
Early morning journey to Sri Badarinath Night rest Badarinath. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Badrinath
N/R At Badrinath
Sri Badarinath temple darshan, Mana village (last vileage of India – Tibet border) , Vyasa guha, Ganesh Guha , Bima poll, origin of holy river Saraswathi . Night rest Badarinath .. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Joshimath
Journey To Rudra Prayag
Journey to Joshimath, Kalpavriksham, Meditation point of Sankarachariya swami, Sankarachariya math (one of 4 math in india ) and journey continue to Rudraprayag . Night rest Rudra prayag/ Gadwal Srinagar. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Haridwar
N/R Delhi Hotel
Early morning Visit Deva prayag, Vasihta guha and journey to Haridwar . 18.15 hrs. train journey to delhi by train no 12018 satabti exp. 22.45 hrs pick up from new delhi rail way stationand transfer to Delhi hotel . night rest Delhi hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Drop At Delhi
Drop at Delhi Railway station. Tour End. (Meals: Breakfast Only).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- The fixed regular package includes 2 sharing AC accommodation except hill stations,In hill stations having Non Ac accommodation only
- AC Road transport Except hill stations, In Hill stations Non A/c transport Only
- Food- Veg breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Air port/ railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges dolly charges helicopter ticket charges
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURUVAYOOR: West Nada, Guruvayoor Ph: 0487-2553657 Email: email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Near Santa Paint House, Elanji Lane, Pulimoodu Jn, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph: 0471-4010456, 8138928686. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BANGALORE: 62, Sanjeevappa Layout, Banswadi Main Road, Jai Bharat Nagar, Bangalore -33. Ph: 9845858147. Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.