BHUTTAN PACKAGE 2019
Special And Exclusive Rate
TOUR CHARGE PER HEAD : RS. 35000/-
Duration -7 D/ 6 N
Trip code -286 IN
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Arrive At IXB Airport
Journey To Phuentsholing
N/R At Phuentsholing
ARRIVAL AT IXB AIRPORT/NJP-TRANSFER TO PHUENTSHOLING
On arrival at IXB airport, you will be greeted by our executive who will assist you to board you vechilcle & Transfer you to Phuentsholing (approx 4 hrs drive -120 KM ).Check in at Hotel .(298Mts /977Fts), a small town at the Indo-Bhutan border.. Check in at Hotel. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Phuentsholing.
Transfer To Thimphu
Visit Thimphu Valley
Transfer To Hotel
N/R At Hotel
TRANSFER TO THIMPHU
After Breakfast, check out from Hotel-Once the immigration formalities is done & transfer to Thimphu .(Approx 178 kms / 06 hrs) which lies at an elevation of 2300m. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into momo kopi, steam dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Thimphu Sight Seeing
Drupthob Nunnery Darshan
N/R At Thimphu
After breakfast go for morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers. Have a sumptuous lunch. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Tashi choo Dzong ,Buddha Point ,BBS tower ,Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight in Thimphu .
Journey To Paro
Shopping At Paro
N/R At Paro
TRANSFER TO PARO
After breakfast transfer (Approx - -2 hrs) to Paro, covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647.. Paro?s Main Street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese Women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friend Overnight in Paro.
Journey To North Paro
Northern Paro Valley
Paro City Tour
N/R At Paro
EX PARO -VISIT TIGER NEST MONASTERY
After breakfast & drive 12kms north of Paro to visit Taktshang: or “Tiger’s Nest” is one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998.It will take about 2-3hr to hike to the monastery one way which you need to hike by your own. ( You can hire a pony on direct payment basis which will take to certain point – after wards also you need to hike it & it will take approx 1hrs one way )- In not interested to hike it one can have a view from parking area & proceed for Paro city tour –covering Paro Musuem ,Ta Dzong ,Rinping dzong & Kychu Lhakhang . Back to hotel. Leisure. N/R at Paro
Transfer To Phuentsholing
Check In Hotel
N/R At Phuentsholing
TRANSFER TO BAGDORA / SILIGURI
Post breakfast check out & transfer to Bagdora / siliguri. On the way enjoy the mountain view drive . Check in at hotel. N/R at Bagdora/ Siliguri hotel
Transfer To Airport
DROP TO IXB AIRPORT /NJP RAILWAY STATION
Breakfast and transfer to IXB Airport/NJP railway station .Service ends with sweet memories. Tour End
- We reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- Package valid only for Indian travelers with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Company [ we] will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the trip.
- The vehicle are used always on Non-Ac basis if not specifically mentioned as ‘Ac-Car’ will be allotted , even if Ac car been provided, during hill ride air-conditioner will be switched to get more power and cars are available for point to point Services only and is not at disposal. Please follow the itinerary.
- In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC-Room please get it clarified if it is a AC room or Non-Ac room to avoid confusion.
- Never forget to take a print-out of your booking voucher. Please call on the numbers mentioned in your booking voucher quick solution of your issues, if any .
- 6Nights accommodation in above mention property /similar
- All transfer will be on private basis 1 Eicher Bus + 1 Hiace bus/Similar on private basis
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Food as per itinerary
- Immigration Charges.
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
- Buddha point –Kuenselphodrang
- The holy hike to World famous - Tiger Nest Monastery
- Expenses of personal nature
- Air/train fare
- Professional tour guide
- Entry /parking fees
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge |
DO’S IN BHUTAN
- Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last
- minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
- The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for hello is Kuzu Zangpola, and says Tashi Delek for good bye or good luck.
- All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
- VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
- One need s Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimphu.
- though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
- Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
- US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e. ngultrum (Nu)or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimphu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
- Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimphu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
DON’T’S IN BHUTAN
- Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
- Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
- You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple (Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho & kira. Also make some donation to Tsechu.
- Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
- Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan.
- Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
Documents required to enter in Bhutan are :
At Bhutan immigration
- Voter Identity Card
- Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 NOS)
In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship.
(1) Driving License
(2) Pan card
(3) Ration card
(4) School / college Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years
(5) Marriage Certificate
(6) Bank passbook with photo attested
***Note: Permit will not be issued on Saturday ,Sunday & Government holiday