Special Kasi Pilgrimage For Senior Citizens 2019
Special And Exclusive Rate
ALLAHABAD - VARANASI
INR 4500/- Per Pax + Railway tickets
Duration -9D / 8N
Trip code -404 NI B SP
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Starting from Kerala to Chennai
Arrive at Chennai and board the connection train and journey continues to Allahabad
Train journey continues to Allahabad
Early morning arrival at Allahabad railway station. Pickup from Allahabad railway station and Transfer for fresh up. Road journey continues to Triveni ( Sangam) ( Holy Ganga, Yamuna Saraswathi meeting place). Holy bath at triveni Sangam (Pithirtharpanam) and visit Anandhabhavan, Allahabad high court, Bhagath Singh Tomb and journey continues to Varanasi. Night rest Varanasi hotel.
Early morning journey to Manikarnika. Holy bath at River Ganga, Pithirtharpanam and journey continues to Kasi Viswanath Main temple, Annapoorneswari temple. Return to room. Lunch and shopping. Evening visit Ganga Pooja and night rest Varanasi hotel.
arly morning journey for Varanasi local sightseeing places: Kasi Maharaja Palace, Vyasakasi, BHU, Sangadamochana Hanuman Temple, Tulsimanasa Mandir, Durga Temple. Lunch and drop at Mugalsarai railway station for return journey.
Arrive at Chennai Railway station and board the connection train to Kerala
Arrive at Kerala. Tour end .
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- Fresh up will be provided in Hall/Dormitory basis at Allahabad
- 3 sharing Non AC accommodation as per itinerary
- Non AC Road transport as per itinerary
- Food- Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (except on train)
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Train and Air fare
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Food & Beverages in train journey
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
The pilgrims/ Tourists can book their tour six months before from the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 1000 per pax the balance amount should remit Before 30 days from the tour starting Date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program.
If onward and return journey to be booked through the company, full payment for needful category of train tickets to be made while booking.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date thereafter no refund available against cancellation
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled For any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Train Delay Strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company Will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)