MADHYAPRADESH PILGRIM PACKAGE 2019
Special And Exclusive Rate
UJJAIN - OMKARESWARAM - MAHAKALESWARAM - ORCHA - KHAJURAO - CHITHRAKOOD - JHANSI
Passenger return from Delhi @20000/-
Passenger return from Jhansi @19000/-
Duration -7N / 8D
Trip code -413 NI B
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
November :08(By Train)November :10(By Flight)
Flight journey starting from Nedumbassery airport (01.00 PM) to Indore (08.30 PM), Pick up from Indore airport and transfer to hotel Night rest in Indore hotel
Early morning journey to Omkareswara Jyothirlinga temple and indoor local sightseeing. Night rest in Indoor hotel
Early morning journey to Ujjain, visit Mahakaleswar Temple, and Ujjain local sightseeing, journey to Bhopal, Visit Upper lake & Lower lake Night rest in Bhopal hotel
Bhopal local sightseeing places: Sanchi Stupa and drop at Bhopal railway station 03.00 PM train journey to Jhansi by Sathapthi express 06.35 PM arrive at Jhansi, pickup from railway station transfer to hotel. Night rest in Jhansi Hotel
Visit Jhansi fort, Orcha and journey continue to Khajuraho Night rest in Khajuraho Hotel
Early morning journey to Chitrakoot Night rest in Khajuraho Hotel
Visit Khajuraho Temples and evening drop at Jhasi railway station for return journey or journey to Delhi by train no 12001 Sathapthi express, arrive at Delhi 11.30 PM, pick up frm Delhi railway station and transfer to hotel Night rest in Delhi Hotel
Drop at Delhi airport. Tour End
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- 2 sharing AC accommodation except hill stations, In hill stations Non Ac accommodation only
- AC Road transport Except hill stations. In Hill stations Non A/c transport Only
- Food- Veg (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Airport/ railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Train and Air fare
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packageS
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
The pilgrims/ Tourists can book their tour six months before from the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax the balance amount should remit Before 30 days from the tour starting Date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date thereafter no refund available against cancellation
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled For any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Train Delay Strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company Will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List avaiable in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices). Upon online transfer, would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number. Else, the booking will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.