- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- The fixed regular package includes 2 sharing AC accommodation
- AC Road transport
- Food- Veg/ Non-Veg breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Air port/ railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Airfare
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges dolly charges helicopter ticket charges
- Tourists/Pilgrims can book their tickets with an advance amount towards the tour, INR 2000/- per tourist and the actual amount required for flight/train fares, if the same is being arranged through Vivekananda Travels Private Limited
- The balance amount may kindly be remitted before 15 days from the tour starting date. (Please refer payment policy to know modes of payment accepted)
- On booking it implies that you have been informed, read, and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program.
- For offline booking formalities, bank details and enquiries contact: +91 9846098080 (Head office), +91 8943888803.
- For online booking please check out our website: www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund or no reschedule will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- All Tours shall be conducted as per Covid Protocol laid/advises by the Central and regional government or controlling authorities only. Any changes in the same, may or may not affect the this tentative Itinerary
- Children between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
The tourists/pilgrims booking for the package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date, by email/WhatsApp/post.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets, both air/ rail confirmation. Changes and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authority’s rules and regulations & terms and condition only.
If in case Vivekananda Travels arranges the flight/train tickets, it is hereby conveyed to you that we are just a facilitating mediator for the same and have no say in terms of the status, confirmation, changes, or cancellations.
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travel’s authorized Agency/Branch (List available in website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/UPI to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Canara Bank, Mavoor Road branch OR HDFC Bank Kozhikode only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via UPI would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
- Cheques not accepted
- Payments using debit cards/credit cards/UPI/Online transfer etc can be made using our official website payment gateway. For initial booking tourist/pilgrim can directly book for package using our website: www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com. For balance remittance, upon due, a payment link will be received thru SMS or you may avail the reference number from booking office and can make online payment using the link: https://www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com/pay-online
- During online transfer using various mode please make sure the recipient name is M/s Vivekananda Travels Private Limited or M/s Vivekananda Holidays Private Limited. Never make payments to any individual accounts/staff bank accounts. Company will not be liable for such payments in any manner.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 7907846107, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: 1st floor, PKB Building, Nut Street Jn (Opp Paramel school) NH Vadakara. Ph: 0496 – 2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 9846098080,8943888803,8138928484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: (Virtual Office only) Ph: 8943888803, 8138908484 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 8138908484 Email: email@example.com
- GURUVAYUR: 2nd Floor, RK Tower, West Nada. Ph: 8138928686 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: email@example.com
Helpline Desk & Feedback
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message into this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For utmost case of emergency/feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 (CEO) or write your feedback to directly to our management at firstname.lastname@example.org.