- As per Government guidelines, a COVID 19 negative RT PCR is mandatory for Sabarimala Darshan. It is the pilgrim's responsibility to ensure that test swab collection is tested within less than 48 hours prior to darshan date/time.
- Only exception is given by Government is to pilgrim's who have been vaccinated with full/two doses and have completed 14 days after final vaccination. Vaccination certificates has to be produced for verification.
- Any non adherence to the government norms, time to time, by the pilgrim, will not be company's responsibility.
- Face masks, covering mouth and nose region is mandatory while pilgrimage for the safety of pilgrims and staff.
- Pilgrimage shall be conducted as per government or controlling authority norms only.