NEPAL PACKAGE TOUR 2020
Special And Exclusive Rate
TOUR CHARGE PER PAX : Rs. 24700/-
Duration -8 D/ 7 N
Trip code -7 IN B
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
May:1,22 AUG:7,21 SEP:4,18,25 OCT:2
Pick up from Gorakhpur Railway station / Airport. Night Rest Gorakhpur Hotel.. (Meals:Dinner Only).
Journey To Pokhara
Customs Formality Process
N/R Pokhara Hotel
Journey to Pokhara by road. Free & Easy for the day. N/R in Pokhara Hotel. . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Pokhara Sight Seeing
Phewa Lake Boating
View Of Annapurna
Visit Sethi River
Visit Mahendra Cave
N/R Pokhara Hotel
Pokhara sightseeing: – Phewa lake boating, varahi, Views of Annapurna, Macchha Pochhare, Sethi river, Mahendra Cave, Vindhya vasini temple, Mahendra pool, Davins water fall etc.N/R in Pokhara Hotel.. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Shoping At Kathmandu
N/R At Kathmandu Hotel
Morning road journey to Kathmandu. On the way, visit Mankamana Devi temple by rope way and journey to continue to Kathmandu. N/R in Kathmandu Hotel.. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Visit pasupathinath Temple
Visit Guheswari Temple
N/R Kathmandu Hotel
Kathmandu sightseeing: – Pasupathi Nath Temple, Guheswari Temple, Boudhanath, Lalithpur (Patan). N/R in Kathmandu hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Nagarkot
N/R Narayan Ghat
Early morning journey to Nagarkot (Sun rise View point ), visit Bhakthapur and free for shopping. N/R in Kathmandu hotel. . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Gorakhpur
Early morning flight journey to Bairava (Indian Border). Visit Lumbini (birth place of Lord Sri Bhuddha) local sight seeing. Journey to Gorakpur via Sunauli border. Gorakhnath temple dharshan. N/R in Gorakhpur hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Drop For Return Journey
Drop at Gorakhpur railway station / Airport for return journey (Nearest Airport Gorakhpur). (Meals: Breakfast Only).
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURUVAYOOR: West Nada, Guruvayoor Ph: 0487-2553657 Email: email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Near Santa Paint House, Elanji Lane, Pulimoodu Jn, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph: 0471-4010456, 8138928686. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BANGALORE: Vivekananda Travels(P)Ltd, No.E2731, Nandi, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru-560092 Web:www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com Ph: 9567234860 E-Mail: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.