DHO DHAM HIMALAYA PILGRIM PACKAGE - 2021
A holy pilgrimage to Devabhoomi
Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Rudraprayag - Sri Kedarnath - Sri Badrinath - Pipalkhoty - Delhi
Tour Charge per head: Rs.23,000/-, Ex Delhi, Including GST
Transportation: A/C Transport (except hill stations)
Accommodation: A/c twin sharing room (except hill stations)
Food: Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Duration -8N / 9D
Trip code -92 NH
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
We request pilgrims to carry winter protection woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves, socks and an umbrella during the pilgrimage
Arrival & Transfer To Hotel
N/R Delhi Hotel
On arrival pick up from Delhi airport/railway station. Transfer and Check in to hotel at Delhi. Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meals: Dinner only)
Journey to Haridwar
N/R Haridwar Hotel
Early morning journey to Haridwar. (Train or Road as per availability). Haridwar local sightseeing places: Saptharishi ashram, Bharat Mata Temple, Shanti Gunj (The origin of Gayathr Manthra), Vaishnovi Devi temple, Bhoomika Niketan, Har-Ki-Pauri Ganga Pooja. Night rest at Haridwar hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey to Rudraprayag
N/R Rudrapayag Hotel
Early morning visit Manasa Devi Temple. Breakfast and journey continue to Rishikesh. Rishikesh local sight seeing places: Lakshman Jhula, Baba Kala Kambliwala Ashram, Paramartha Niketan, Gita Mandir, Sivanandashram and journey continue to Rudraprayag. Night rest at Rudraprayag hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
/ Journey To Sri Kedarnath
N/ R Kedarnath
Early morning trek/heli ride to Sri Kedarnath Dham. (Passengers to select mode of transport as per convenience and payment for the same shall be borne by themselves.) Night rest at Kedarnath Camp (simple tent accommodation/dormitory only, as per availability). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch only)
/ Return to Guptakasi
Journey To Rudraprayag
N/R Rudraprayag Hotel
Return trek/Heli ride to Phata/Guptakashi. Drive to Rudraprayag. Night rest at Rudrapayag hotel. (Meals: Dinner only)
Journey To Sri Badrinath
N/R Badrinath Hotel
After breakfast journey to Badrinath via Joshimath, Vishnuprayag, Hamunachatti. Evening arrive at Badrinath. Visit Vyasa Guha, Ganesh Guha, Mana Village, Bhim Phul, Origin of holy river Saraswathi and night rest at Badrinath hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Sri Badrinath Darshan
Return To Pipalkhoty
Early morning Sri Badarinath Darshan, holy bath at Thaptha Kund bath (We request pilgrims to carry clothes to change, if taking holy bath at hot spring), Pithru Tharpanam at Brahmakapal. Return to hotel. Lunch and journey to Pipalkhoti. Visit Sankaracharya Ashram (One of the 4 mutts established by Sri Aadi Sankaracharya). Night rest at Pipalkhoti hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey To Haridwar, Delhi
N/R Delhi Hotel
Early morning journey to Haridwar. Enroute visit Karna Prayag, Rudraprayag, Vashist Guha. Evening drop at Haridwar Railway station for journey to Delhi. (If not available, road journey to Delhi). Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Drop at Delhi Airport/Railway station for return journey. Tour End.
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- 2 sharing AC accommodation except hill stations. (In hill stations Non Ac accommodation only.) Kedarnath accommodation on sharing basis as per availability.
- AC Road transport Except hill stations. (In hill stations non ac transport only)
- Food- Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up and drop from railway station/airport as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only. As there are multiple terminals in Delhi Airport, only group pickup and drop shall be practical)
- All entrance tickets, if any
- Train and Air fare
- Boating Charges
- Food during Kedarnath Darshan, as kitchen cannot be taken and served at Kedarnathji altitude and premises. (Approximate expense of INR 330 to be considered extra)
- Pick up and drop
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- All personal requirements
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges, dolly charges, helicopter ticket charges etc
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.