CHAR DHAM HIMALAYA PILGRIM PACKAGE TOUR-2020
Special And Exclusive Rate
DELHI -HARIDWAR - RISHIKESH - YAMUNOTHRI - UTHARAKASI -GANGOTHRI -PARASURASHRAM- GUPTAKASI - KEDARNATH - BADARI NATH
TOUR CHARGE PER HEAD : RS. 34700 /- [ MAY , JUNE 2020 ]
TOUR CHARGE PER HEAD : RS. 33000/- [ AUGUST , SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER 2020 ]
Duration -14 D /13 N
Trip code -6 NH
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Transfer To Hotel
N/R At Delhi Hotel
Pick up from Delhi Railway Station transfer to hotel . night rest delhi hotel ( flight passengers can join at delhi on first day). (Meals: Dinner Only).
Journey To Haridar
Haridwar Sight Seeing
N/R Haridwar Hotel
5 AM drop at new delhi railway station for train journey to Haridwar by train no 12017 satabthi exp. ( A/c Chair car ) 11. 15 AM arrive at Haridwar . Pick up from haridwar railway station and transfer to hotel lunch and Haridwar local sight seeing places : Manasadevi temple , bhoomika nikethan , vaishnovidevi temple , bharath matha temple Saptharishiashram , santhikunchu . night rest Haridwar hotel. (Meals: Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Rishikesh
Rishikesh Sight Seeing
Jouney To Sayanachati
Early morning journey to Rishikesh . Rishikesh local sight seeing Places . lakshmanjula ,Kala kambiliwala ashram , Paramarthanikethan , Geetha mandir , Ramjula , and journey continue to sayanachati .night rest sayanachatti hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Trekking To Yamunothri
N/R At Sayanachatti Hotel
Early morning trekking to Yamunothri . Visit Yamunothri temple , suraj kundu ( origin place of Holy river Yamuna ) and return trekking to sayanachatti hotel . night rest sayanachatti hotel ( if the pilgrims can not trekking pony /tolly/kandy is available at Janakichatti ) . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Utharakashi
Visit Tapovan Ashram
N/R At Utharakashi Hotel
7 AM Journey to Utharakasi . Transfer to hotel visit Tapovan Ashram (swami chinmayanadaji ashram ), sowmiya kashi viswanatha temple , Hanuman temple . Dinner and night rest Utharakasi hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Parasarashram
Journey To Gangothri
N/R At Utharakashi Hotel
7 AM journey to Parasarashram (Hot water spring , The passengers can take holy bath at Parasurashram, request to keep changing dress and bath towel in advance ) and journey continue to Gangothri . Visit Gangothri temple , Bagiradhi river. Return journey to Utharakasi . night rest Utharakashi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Guptakashi
N/R At Guptakashi Hotel
Early morning journey to Guptakashi . Night rest Guptakashi hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Gourikundu
Trekking To Kedarnath
N/R At Kedarnath
Early morning Journey to Gourikundu then trekking to Kedarnath . night rest Kedarnath ( Accommodation at kedarnath temporary tent only, The pilgrims who are interested to travel by helicopter to kedarnath and back, they can at travel their own expense as per the rules and regulation of the helicopter company . The request should be submit before one month in advance ). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Return To Guptakashi
N/R At Guptakashi Hotel
Sri. Kedarnath temple darshan and return to gupthakashi . night rest Gupthakashi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Badrinath
N/R At Babrinath Hotel
Early morning journey to badarinath . night rest Badarinath hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
N/R Badrinath Hotel
Sri . Badarinath temple Darshan , Pithirutarpanam at Brahma kapalam , lunch and journey to Mana village (last vileage of India - Tibet border) , Vyasa guha, Ganesh Guha , Bima poll, origin of saraswathi river . Night rest Badarinath hotel.. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Joshimath
Journey To Gadwal Srinagar
N/R Gadwal Srinagar Hotel
Early morning journey to Joshimath Kalpavriksham, Meditation point of Sankarachariya swami , Sankarachariya math (one of 4 math in india ) and journey continue to Gadwal Srinagar . night rest Gadwal Srinagar hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Haridwar
N/R Delhi Hotel
Early morning . Visit Deva prayag and journey to Haridwar . 18.15 hrs. train journey to delhi by train no 12018 satabti exp. 22.45 hrs pick up from new delhi rail way station . and transfer to Delhi hotel . night rest Delhi hotel .(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Drop For Return Journey
Drop at Delhi Railway station. Tour End. (Meals: Breakfast Only).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- The fixed regular package includes 2 sharing AC accommodation except hill stations,In hill stations having Non Ac accommodation only
- AC Road transport Except hill stations, In Hill stations Non A/c transport Only
- Food- Veg breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Air port/ railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges dolly charges helicopter ticket charges
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURUVAYOOR: West Nada, Guruvayoor Ph: 0487-2553657 Email: email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Near Santa Paint House, Elanji Lane, Pulimoodu Jn, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph: 0471-4010456, 8138928686. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BANGALORE: 62, Sanjeevappa Layout, Banswadi Main Road, Jai Bharat Nagar, Bangalore -33. Ph: 9845858147. Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.