CHAR DHAM PILGRIM PACKAGE - 2023
Special And Exclusive Rate
Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Barkot - Yamunothri - Utharakasi - Gangothri - Guptakasi - Sri Kedarnath - Hukhimath & Tunganath (Optional) - Sri Badarinath - Joshimath - Delhi
Tour Charge per adult: INR 39500, Ex Delhi, including GST
Transportation: A/C Transport (except in hill stations)
Accommodation: A/c double sharing room (except in hill stations)
Food: Vegetarian : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Trip code -93 NH
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
We request pilgrims to carry winter protection woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves, socks and an umbrella during the pilgrimage
Arrival and transfer to hotel
On arrival pick up from Delhi airport/railway station. Transfer and Check in to hotel at Delhi. Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meal plan: Dinner only)
Journey To Haridwar
Haridwar sight seeing
Early morning journey to Haridwar. (Train or Road as per availability). Haridwar local sightseeing places: Saptharishi ashram, Bharat Mata Temple, Shanti Gunj (The origin of Gayathr Manthra), Vaishnovi Devi temple, Bhoomika Niketan, Har-Ki-Pauri Ganga Pooja. Night rest at Haridwar hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey To Barkot/Sayanachatty
Early morning visit Manasa Devi Temple. Journey continue to Barkot enjoying scenic passby via Dehradun and Mussorrie. Night rest at Barkot/Sayanachatty hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey To Janakichatty
Visit Yamunothri Dham
Early morning journey to Janakichatty. Trekking/Pony ride/Dolly ride starts from Janakichatty to Yamunothri (7+7 =14 km by walk / horse / dolly) Yamunothri Darshan (Passengers to select mode of transport as per convenience and payment for the same shall be borne by themselves.). Visit Suraj kund (origin of holy Yamuna river and return to Janakichatty. Journey continue to Barkot by road. Night rest at Barkot/Sayanachatty hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey To Utharakasi
Early morning journey to Utharakasi. Evening Darshan at Utharakasi Temple, Hanuman Temple. Night rest at Utharakasi hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey To Gangothri
Visit Gangothri Dham
Early morning journey to Parashramashram and hot spring pond. (We request pilgrims to carry clothes to change, if taking holy bath at hot spring) Journey continue to Gangothri (3 hours). Visit Bhagirtha Meditation place. Gangothri dham darshan. Return journey to Utharakasi. Night rest at Utharakashi hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey To Phatta
Early morning journey to Guptakasi/Phata/Sitapur. Night rest at Phata/Sitapur hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Trek/Heli ride to Kedarnath
Sri Kedarnathji Darshan
N/R Kedarnath Camp
Early morning trek/heli ride to Sri Kedarnath Dham. (Passengers to select mode of transport as per convenience and payment for the same shall be borne by themselves.) Night rest at Kedarnath Camp (simple tent accommodation/dormitory only, as per availability). (Meal plan: Packed Breakfast, Packed Lunch only)
Trek down to Phatta
Return trek/Heli ride to Phata/Guptakashi. Night rest at Phata/Sitapur/Guptakasi hotel. (Meal plan: Dinner only)
Journey To Tunganath
Early morning journey to Pipalkhoti. (Optional route: Hukimath (Kedarnathji’s winter pooja temple) and journey continue to Gopeswar, Tungnath. (3.5 kms + 3.5 kms = 7 kms trek). After darshan, road journey continue to Pipalkhoti.)(Tunganath visit is optional & on additional payment for small vehicle, sharing basis) Night rest at Pipalkhoti hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey to Joshimath, Badrinath
After breakfast journey to Badrinath via Joshimath, Vishnuprayag, Hamunachatti. Evening arrive at Badrinath. Visit Vyasa Guha, Ganesh Guha, Mana Village, Bhim Phul, Origin of holy river Saraswathi and night rest at Badrinath hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey to Pipalkhoti
Sri Badrinath Darshan
Early morning Sri Badarinath Darshan, holy bath at Thaptha Kund bath (We request pilgrims to carry clothes to change, if taking holy bath at hot spring), Pithru Tharpanam at Brahmakapal. Return to hotel. Lunch and journey to Pipalkhoti. Visit Sankaracharya Ashram (One of the 4 mutts established by Sri Aadi Sankaracharya). Night rest at Pipalkhoti hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey to Haridwar, Delhi
Early morning journey to Haridwar. Enroute visit Karna Prayag, Rudraprayag, Vashist Guha. journey continue to Rishikesh. Rishikesh local sight seeing places: Lakshman Jhula, Baba Kala Kambliwala Ashram, Paramartha Niketan, Gita Mandir, Sivanandashram. Night rest at Haridwar hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Journey to Delhi
Visit Akashardham Temple
Morning journey continues to Delhi. Evening Visit Akshardham temple. Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Drop at Delhi Airport/Railway station for return journey. (Meal plan: Breakfast only). Tour End.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking this particular package
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Pilgrim aadhar card softcopy, pilgrim passport size photo should be provided at the time of booking itself. Any further documentation as required by govt for registration should be provided duly.
- Pilgrims opting Helicopter tickets for Sri Kedarnathji darshan may share the details at the time of booking itself. However, Vivekananda Travels Private Limited does not ensure/guarantee any confirmation of the same. All we can do is to try our best to avail them online. VIVEKANANDA TRAVELS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ISSUANCE OF HELI TICKETS. If the Heli tickets are not confirmed, you may kindly choose Pony, Dolly, Trek options. PLEASE NOTE, VIVEKANANDA TRAVELS DO NOT COLLECT ANY PAYMENT IN ADVANCE FOR HELICOPTER BOOKING.
- Double sharing AC accommodation except hill stations, as per itinerary. (In hill stations NON AC accommodation only.) Kedarnath accommodation on sharing basis/tent as per availability only.
- AC Road transport (except hill stations), as per itinerary. (In hill stations/high range journey: NON AC transport only)
- Food- Vegetarian: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up and drop from railway station/airport as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only. As there are multiple terminals in Delhi Airport, only group pickup and drop shall be practical. Kindly contact our travel consultant to know group pick up flight number and train number)
- All entrance tickets, if any
- Train and Air fare (Tickets can be arranged on request. Kindly contact our travel consultant for details)
- Food during Kedarnath Darshan, as kitchen cannot be taken and served at Kedarnathji altitude and premises. (Approximate expense of INR 350 to be considered extra)
- Pony charges, dolly charges, helicopter ticket charges etc
- Pick up and drop for group of less than 6 passengers
- Any additional stay, food or transport charges due to any natural calamity, road blockage, or any unforeseen incidents beyond the control of Vivekananda Travels Private Limited
- Boating Charges, if any
- Additional transportation by small vehicles due to road blockage/damage, if any, to borne by the pilgrims
- Ukhimath & Tunganath visit by small local vehicles to be borne by pilgrims (for interested pilgrims only)
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed package & itinerary
- All personal requirements
- Extra payments in hotels
- Additional food and beverages
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Daily flights available to Delhi Airport (IGI Airport, New Delhi)
- Daily flights available to all airports in Kerala
- Daily trains available from all major stations to NDLS, HZM
- Daily trains avaialable from HZM and NDLS to all major stations in Kerala
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 3000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, HDFC Bank Ltd, Kozhikode (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: PKB Building, Opp Paramel School, Nut Street Jn. Ph: 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910 Email: email@example.com
- GURUVAYUR: +91 8138928686 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE & PALAKKAD: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144, +91 8138908484 Email: email@example.com
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to email@example.com.