5.10 Am arrive at Katra ( Sri matha Vaishnovidevi). Fresh up and Journey to Sivagori by road Visit Sivagori temples and caves return to katra . night rest Katra Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Early morning trekking to Sri matha Vaishno devi temple Up & down 28 Km trekking . Visit Sri matha Vaishno devi temple and return to Katra hotel (Passengers can travel by pony and advance booked helicopter with their own expense ). (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Early morning journey to Amrithsar by A/c coach SIC basis . Transfer to the hotel fresh up and journey to Golden temple and Journey continue to Wagaboarder .Visit Wagaborder and night rest Amrithsar hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
FROM BANGLORE TRAIN DETAILS
Train No : 12627 KARNATAKA EXPRESS - Banglore Cant To Hazrat Nizamudeen every day 7:32 PM starting From Banglore Cant (Banglore) And Arrive at Hazrat Nizamudeen Railway satation on 3rd day 9:55 AM
DELHI TO KATRA
5:30 PM journey to Katra by train no 22461 Sri Sakthi Express 5.10 AM (2nd Day) Pick up from Katra Rail way station
KATRA TO DELHI
6:55 AM Return Journey To Delhi Train No 12920 Malva Express 6:55 PM Arrive at new Delhi
Train number 12863 HWH YPR EXPRESS Starting From HOWRAH Jn Railwaystation at 8:35 PM Arrive at YASVATPUR 3rd Day 7:15 AM
FROM BANGLORE FLIGHT DETAILS
The Flight passengers could Travel From Banglore to Bhubaneswar Before 1 Day From the tour starting Date and For Return Journey Passengers Should Book Their Air Tickets from Kolkata to banglore on The 6th Day ( Tour End Date) After Noon Flight
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GURUVAYOOR: West Nada, Guruvayoor Ph: 0487-2553657 Email: email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Near Santa Paint House, Elanji Lane, Pulimoodu Jn, Thiruvananthapuram. Ph: 0471-4010456, 8138928686. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BANGALORE: Vivekananda Travels(P)Ltd, No.E2731, Nandi, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru-560092 Web:www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com Ph: 9567234860 E-Mail: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.