SNOW WORLD HIMACHAL PICNIC PACKAGE WITH HIMALAYAN QUEEN TRAIN JOURNEY - 2022
Special And Exclusive Rate
DELHI -SIMLA - KUFRI - KULU -MANALI - ROTHUNG PASS -CHANDIGARH
Tour Charge per head: INR 21700/-
Trip code -100 NH
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
MAR: 28, APR: 18, MAY: 16
N/R At Delhi
Pick up from Delhi Railway Station Transfer to Hotel N/R DELHI [Nearest air port Delhi ]. (Meals: Dinner Only).
Journey To Simla
N/R At Simla Hotel
Early morning journey from delhi to Simla by Himalayan queen express ( journey up to kalka train number 14095 11.10 AM arrive at Kalka and change the connection train no. 52455 himalayan queen express) 5.20 Pm arrive at Simla Railway station ( A wonderful journey to the hillstation inside the forest ) Pick up from Simla Railway station and transfer to hotel .Night rest Simala hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Simla Sight Seeing
N/R At Simla Hotel
Simla local sightseeing Places Mal road in Simla, Green valley View in Kufri, Himalayan National Park. Night rest Shimla hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Manali
N/R At Manali Hotel
Journey to Manali .(on the way Kulu) Night rest Manali Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Manali Sight Seeing
N/R Manali Hotel
Manali local sightseeing Places: Rothung Pass, Skeeing, Gliding, Vasishta hotbath. After breakfast, visit Hidumbadevi Temple, Tibetan Monastery . Night rest Manali hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Chandigarh
N/R At Chandigargh Hotel
Early morning journey to Chandigarh .Night rest Chandigarh hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Chandigargh Sight Seeing
Journey To Delhi
N/R At Delhi
Half day Chandigarh local sightseeing Places Pinjhor garden, Rose garden, Rock garden, Sukhna Lake. evening journey to Delhi by 14096 himlayan queen 4.50 PM /12012 Kalka satabti express 5.45 PM. night rest Delhi . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Drop At Delhi
Drop at Delhi railway station / Airport for return journey.Tour End. (Meals: Breakfast Only).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Double sharing AC accommodation except hill stations,In hill stations having Non Ac accommodation only
- AC Road transport Except hill stations, In Hill stations Non A/c transport Only
- Food- Veg/ Non-Veg breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Air port/ railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges dolly charges helicopter ticket charges
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: +91 8138928787 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144, +91 8138908484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, +91 8138918787 Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.