KASHI PILGRIM PACKAGE 2022
Special And Exclusive Rate
PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD) -KASHI-GAYA -BODHGAYA
TOUR CHARGE PER HEAD: INR 13,000/-
Trip code -51 NI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Arrival at Allahabad. Pick up from railway station or airport. Transfer to hotel. Night rest at Allahabad Hotel. (Meals: NIL)
Early morning Triveni bath, Pithru Tharpanam and Allahabad local sightseeing places: Allahabad Fort, Bada Hanuman Temple, Sankaracharya temple , Anand Bhavan, Baradwaj Ashram, and 124 km (3 hours) journey to Varanasi. Night rest at Varanasi Hotel . (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Pindathanam at Manikarnika Maha Smasanam and visit Kashi Viswanath Temple , Annapoorneswari Temple, Donty Ganapathy/Sakshi Ganapathy Darsan and night rest at Varanasi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Kashi Viswanath Temple Darshan and local sightseeing places: Kashi Maharaja Palace ,Vyasa Kashi, Banaras Hindu University, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Tulsi Mansa Mandir, Durga Temple. Night rest varanasi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Road journey to Gaya, Bodh Gaya and visit sightseeing places - Japan Budhist Temple , Thailand Budhist Temple, Tibet Budhist Temple , Bhutan Budhist Temple, Maha Bodhi Tree and Main Temple of Bodh Gaya . Night rest at Bodh Gaya Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Do Gaya Sradham
Drop At Railway station
Gaya Sradham at Gaya Vishnupada Temple. Drop at DDU railway station for return journey. (Meals: Breakfast only).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same
- All Tours shall be conducted as per Covid Protocol laid/advises by the Central and regionalgovernment or controlling authorities only. Any changes in the same, time to time, may or may notaffect this tentative Itinerary
- 2 sharing AC accommodation as per itinerary
- AC Road transport as per itinerary
- Food- Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From airport/railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare
- All expenses which are not mentioned in the included items
- All flights from your nearest airport to Prayagraj (Airport Code: IXD, Prayagraj Airport) arriving on the date as per the date of Day 1 in the itinerary.
- Return flights to your nearest airport from Gaya (Airport Code: GAY, Gaya/Bodhgaya Airport) departing on the date as per Day 7 in the itinerary.
- All trains from your nearest railway station to COI, PRG (Cheoki/Prayagraj) stations.
- All trains to your nearest railway station from GAYA JN station.
- From Kerala and return: ONWARD: Kerala to MAS (Chennai) - MAS (Chennai) to COI/PRG (Prayagraj)(Sangamithra Express); RETURN: GAYA JN - MAS (Chennai) - MAS (Chennai) to Kerala.
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
- The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
- Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of train/flight tickets
- Cancellation of tickets, both air/ rail, refund policies are as per the air/train authority's rules, regulations, terms and conditions only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: +91 8138928787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144, 8138908484 Email: email@example.com
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to email@example.com.