GOLDEN TRIANGLE PACKAGE 2022
Special And Exclusive Rate
DELHI (CAPITAL OF INDIA) - JAIPUR ( PINK CITY ) -AGRA(CITY OF LOVE)
TOUR CHARGE PER HEAD: INR 14,200/-
Trip code -53 NI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
AUG:14,28 SEPT:4,11,25 OCT:2,16,30 NOV:6
N/R At Delhi Hotel
Pick up from Delhi Airport/Railway station as per schedule. Transfer to hotel. Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meals: Dinner only)
Journey To Jaipur
Jaipur Sight Seeing
N/R Jaipur Hotel
6am journey starting to Jaipur (6 hrs Journey ). Jaipur local sight seeing: Hawa Mahal, Maharaja Palace, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar. Night rest at Jaipur hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Fathehpur Sikri
Agra Sight Seeing
N/R At Agra Hotel
8am Journey to Fathehpur Sikri. Agra sight Seeing: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra. Night rest at Agra hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Mathura
Journey In Metro Rail
N/R At Delhi Hotel
7am Journey to Mathura (birth place of lord Sri Krishna) and Journey continues to Delhi. Transfer to the hotel. Akshardam visit by Delhi metro rail and back to Karol Bagh by metro rail. (Upon return to Karol Bagh, free for shopping at Karol Bagh Shopping street). Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Delhi Sight Seeing
N/R At Delhi Hotel
8am Delhi local sight seeing: Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Teenmurthi Bhavan, Indira Gandhi Museum, Rajghat, Birla Temple, Shaktisthal, Veerbhoomi, Shantivan, Red Fort and Night rest at Delhi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Drop At Delhi
Drop at Delhi Railway station for return journey. Tour End. (Meals: Breakfast only).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Double sharing AC accommodation as per itinerary
- AC Road transport as per itinerary
- Food: Veg/Non Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary
- One tour escort as per tour itinerary
- Pick up from Airport/Raillway station as per tour itinerary (Group pick up and drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating charges
- All personal requirements
- Seprate pick up and drop
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare
- All Expenses which are not mentioned in the included items
- All flights from your nearest Airport to New Delhi (Airport Code: DEL, Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI Airport)) arriving on the date as per Day 1 in the itinerary.
- Return flights to your nearest Airport from New Delhi (Airport Code: DEL, Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI Airport)) departing on the date as per Day 6 in the itinerary.
- All trains from your nearest railway station to NDLS, DEL, NZM stations.
- All trains from to your nearest railway station from NDLS, DEL, NZM stations.
- From Kerala and return: Train Names: Mangala Lakshadweep Exp, Hazrath Nizamuddhin Exp, Ernakulam Nizamuddin Duronto Exp, TVC Nizzamuddin Rajadhani Exp (As per train schedule and availability)
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
- The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
- Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of train/flight tickets
- Cancellation of tickets, both air/ rail, refund policies are as per the air/train authority's rules, regulations, terms and conditions only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: +91 8138928787 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144, 8138908484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.