PARADISE OF DESERTS RAJASTHAN PICNIC PACKAGE TOUR 2023
Special And Exclusive Rate
JAIPUR - AJMEER- PUSHKAR-BIKANEER - JAISALMEER - JODHPUR-UDAIPUR - MOUNT ABU
Tour Charge per head:INR 20,900/-
Trip code -80 WI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
FEB:14,28 MARCH:7,21 APRIL:4,18
N/R Jaipur Hotel
17.30 hrs pick up from Jaipur railway station.Train no . 12977 Maru sagar Exp.(The flight passengers can book their air ticket to jaipur)Transfer to hotel night rest Jaipur hotel(Meals:Dinner Only)
Jaipur Sight Seeing
Journey To Ajmeer
N/R Ajmeer Hotel
Jaipur local sight seeing Places . Birla temple , city palace , Hawa Mahal , Maharaja palace ,Jal mahal , Ambar fort and jourey to Ajmeer . Night rest Ajmeer hotel (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Pushkar
Journey To Bikaneer
N/R Bikaneer Hotel
Visit Ajmeer Darga and journey to Pushkar . and journey continue to Bikaneer . Visit Junagarth fort ,Camel Feeding Centre etc night rest Bikaneer hotel(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Jaisalmeer
N/R Jaisalmeer Hotel
5 AM journey to Jaisalmeer . 10 Am arrive at Jaisalmeer .Visit Patan’s Haveli, Salim Singh’s Haveli lunch and journey to Camel Safari at Jaisalmir desert , Rajasthani Folk Dance . night Jaisalmeer hotel (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Jodhpur
N/R At Jodhpur Hotel
8 AM journey to Jodhpur . 1 PM arrive at jodhpur lunch and visit Umaid Bhavan Palace, Museum, etc. night rest Jodhpur hotel (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Journey To Udaipur
N/R At Udaipur
8 AM Journey to Udaipur . 1 PM check in the hotel and lunch . Visit City Palace, Museum, Bharathiya Loka Kalamandir (India’s World Art Center), etc. night rest Udaipur hotel(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Visit Pichola Lake
Journey To Mount Abu
N/R At Mount Abu
8 AM visit Pichola Lake, Sajan Niwas Garden, Fatehsagar Lake etc. Lunch and journey to Mount abu .Night rest Mount abu ( The flight passengers can return from Udaipur on 7th day . they can’not vist mount abu or the flight passengers can travel abu road to Udaipur on 9 th day . with their own cost )(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
N/R At Mount Abu
8 AM visit visit Brahmakumari Ashram, Om Shanti Bhavan, Laser Museum, Lunch and 3 pm Visit Delwara Jain temple , 5 pm return to the hotel and free for personal shopping etc.. night rest Mount abu hotel (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
5 AM check out the hotel and journey to Abu road Railway station for 16311 Bikaneer - kochuveli exp.7.35 hrs. Tour end (Meals: Breakfast Only).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Double sharing AC accommodation as per itinerary
- AC Road transport as per itinerary
- Food: Veg/Non Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per itinerary
- One tour escort as per tour itinerary
- Pick up from Airport/Raillway station as per tour itinerary (Group pick up and drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating charges
- All personal requirements
- Seprate pick up and drop
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and air fare
- All Expenses which are not mentioned in the included items
- All flights from your nearest Airport to Jaipur(Airport Code:JAI,Jaipur International Airport) arriving on the date as per Day 1 in the itinerary.
- Return flights to your nearest Airport from the nearest airport of Mount Abu(Airport Code:UDR,Maharana Pratap Airport,Udaipur) departing on the date as per day 9 in the itinerary.
- All trains from your nearest railway station to Jaipur railway stations.
- All trains to your nearest railway station from Mount Abu railway stations.
- From Kerala and return:Train Names:ESR-ALL,SGNR-KCVL(As per train schedule and availability)
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
- The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
- Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of train/flight tickets
- Cancellation of tickets, both air/ rail, refund policies are as per the air/train authority's rules, regulations, terms and conditions only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686,Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: +91 8138928787 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144, +91 8138908484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, +91 8138918787 Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.