Duration -5 D / 4 N
Trip code -116 IN
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Arrive At Bangkok
Transfer To Hotel
N/R At Bangkok Hotel
Dep. From Cochin Nedumbasseri International Airport Flight journey to Mumbai, Arrive at mumbai Airport and flight change- Journey continue to Bangkok- arrive at Bangok Airport. Finishing the Bangkok emigration and pick up from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). Transfer to hotel.check-in the hotel (3 star category)
Bangkok Sight Seeing
N/R at Bangkok
Breakfast and Bangkok city local sight-seeing places: Famous Buddha temple etc.. Evening journey to dinner cruise at Chopraya river (a star category dinner cruise at the rate of Rs. 3,500/- including in the tour charge ). night rest at Bangkok hotel (3 star category)
Journey To Pattaya
Attend Alcazer Show
N/R Pattaya Hotel
9-00 AM fresh up, breakfast and journey to Pattaya (3 hrs). check-in the hotel (3 star category), lunch and Visit ALCAZAR show 19.30 hrs. return to hotel , dinner and night rest Pattaya hotel (3 star category
Journey To Beach
Visit Coral Island
Attend Live Cabaret Show
N/R Pattaya Hotel
Breakfast & Transfer to the beach by coach for visit Coral Island by speed boat, parasailing at the middle of sea, under-water world (A Memorable & wonderful experience under the sea), beaches, lunch at the hotel & visit live cabaret show and visit walking street. dinner and night rest Pattaya hotel (3 star category), .(The passengers are requested don’t wear shoes for the journey of coral island. The cloth may get wet during gliding and coral island journey, if the passengers are interested to bath at beach, an additional dress can be kept for dress changing.)
Drop At Airport
Early Mornnig Checkc out at 2 am drop at Suvarnabhumi Airport 8-45 AM for return journey to New Delhi. Change the flight and journey continue to Cochin, 6-45 PM arrive at Cochin Nedumbasseri International Airport .
- No Refunds can be made for Flight Package Tour.
- Gambling, Entrance & other charges for gambling, shopping, Bar & Restaurant bill (other than we provided food), Medical insurance are excluded in the package price.
- The company will effect subsequent changes to the Tour Programme, if so required.
Other requirement : The tourist should submit their passport with 7 months validity for renewal of passport with 2 copies of white back ground zoom size photos before one month of the tour starting date.
Cancellation / Refund : There is no any refund available against the cancellation in the flight and international packages
Booking : Rs.20,000/- pay in favor of Vivekananda Travels private Limited A/c in advance and the balance amount should be remit before 30 days of the tour starting date
*Rates in Indian Rupees Service Tax at applicable rate
Swimming pool : The passengers can use swimming pool at the hotel as per the fixed swimming time rules and regulation of the hotels
Other services : Bath towel, soaps, shampoo, one bottle mineral water per day, tea bags, sugar, hot water available in the hotel rooms at free of cost
Clothes: 4 or 5 sets of dresses can be kept during the journey for comfortable journey
Other personal requirement : private and personal requirements can be asked to the Thailand local guide with customers own payment
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled For any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Train Delay Strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company Will not allow any refund.
- Thailand Visa
- All sight-seeing by A/c coach
- Local lodge for 2nd day fresh up at Bangkok and 3 star hotel for night accommodation as per the tour itinerary
- Thailand Airport pick up and dropping
- All entrance tickets as per the tour itinerary
- Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner as per the tour itinerary
- Tour escort from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and back to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Up And Down Flight Fare
- All other personal expenses
- which is not mentioned in the includes.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.