Vaishnodevi - Srinagar ï¿½ Panchatharani- Holy amaranth cave ï¿½ Panchatharani- Neelgrath ï¿½ Srinagar ï¿½ Katra
AMARNATH - SRINAGAR HOLY PILGRIM PACKAGE BY TRAIN 2021
Special And Exclusive Rate
KATRA - VAISHNODEVI - SRINAGAR - PANCHATHARANI- HOLY AMARANTH CAVE - PANCHATHARANI - NEELGRATH - SRINAGAR
Duration -9 D/ 8 N
Trip code -290 NH
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Journey starting from Kerala to New Delhi in Train No. 12625 Kerala Exp.
Train Journey Continue
Train Journey Continue
Arrival at New Delhi Railway station and train journey continue to Katra in Shreeshakthi Exp. 22461
Pick Up From Katra
N/R At Katra
Night Trekk To Vaishnodevi
Pick up from Katra railway station. Transfer to Hotel Fresh up and Journey to(28Km up & Down Trekking /Pony) Ma.Vaishnovi Delhi Temple and back Night Rest Katra Hotel
Journey To Srinagar
N/R Srinagar Hotel
Morning Road Journey to Srinagar. Evening Arrive at Srinagar and Check in the Hotel Night Rest at Srinagar Hotel
Journey To Neelagarh
Journey To Panchatharani
Journey To Trekking
N/R At Amarnath
Early morning journey to Neelgarth helipad. Helicopter journey to Panchatharani and journey to Amarnath by trekking / pony. night rest Amarnath cave/ Panchatharani (Accommodation in tent only)
Journey To Neelagarth
N/R At Neelagarth
Return helicopter journey from pachatharani to Neelgarth night rest Neelgrath by tent only
Journey To Srinagar
N/R At Srinagar Hotel
Early morning journey to Srinagar.Srinagar local sight seeing places: Sankaracharya Temple, Visit Mugalgardens, Nishad garden, Shalimar garden , Chashmashahi garden, HazrathBal Mosque, Dal lake and night rest .Srinagar hotel
Drop at Srinagar Airport
Drop at Srinagar Airport for return journey. Tour End.
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Katra Railway Station Pick up charges
- Katra to Sreenagar Transport Charge
- Neelgrath – Panchtarni – Neelgrath helicopter charges
- All transportation using Non Ac small vehicles at Srinagar Sectors
- Non Ac double rooms on twin sharing basis at Srinagar (2 Nights Using Deluxe category hotels ( A/c is not necessary in Kashmir )
- Tented accommodation will be arranged at Panchatharani/ Amaranth & Luxury tent at Nelagath in the bank of holy river.
- Food as per the tour itinerary except Amarnath & Panchatharani ( Free food available at Amaranth and Panchatharani)
- Tour Escort from Vivekananda will be available at amaranth cave , panchatharani , Neelgarth and Srinagar
- Pick up & drop as per the tour itinerary only
- All Train tickets and flight tickets
- Palki, Horse, pony charges , sightseeing entry charges if any charges are not included.
- Mineral Water, Tea/snacks, Camera, Laundry, Room service are not included.
- If there is any cancellation of the helicopter due to climate (weather) condition . The refund will be available as per the rules and regulations of helicopter company only . The tour company have no any responsibility regarding the same.
- An initial advance of INR 10000/- to be remitted for train / helicopter ticket confirmation on or before 120 days of the tour starting date and the Balance amount to be remitted on or before 30 days of the tour starting date .
- Payments can be remitted in our Bank account or by cash to any branches and inform to the head office with out any delay
- The pilgrims should be submit 02 No’s passport size photos while booking for the tour
- The passengers should report at airport before 2 hrs of the flight schedule time .
- The tour will end at the destination airport of flight ticket .The travel to home should be made by the pilgrims own expense
- The passengers should collect the medical certificate from authorized doctors which is approved by the Amarnath Shrine Board. The doctors list and the application form is available in all branches of Vivekananda Travels P Ltd.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled For any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Train Delay/cancelation, Strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company Will not allow any
- If any passengers are not interested to travel by helicopter (up and down), the actual helicopter charges can be reduced from the total tour charge. But any such disinterest should mandatorily be confirmed and intimated to company before the booking of the tour.
- The Passengers should report at helipad for 1 hour before the helicoptor schedule time. if the helicoptor doesn't fly due to any weather condition, must collect the cancellation seal on helicoptor ticket from the helicoptor company. its the only one proof for getting refund
- Pass for amarnath pilgrimage is issued from selected branches of punjab national bank approved by the amarnadh trust (the details available at vivekananda office).
- Pilgrims who are unfit to travel to high altitudes and having any sort of unhealthy condition should avoid booking for this package. Only pilgrims having healthy condition are allowed to visit Amarnath and a confirmation from Amarnath Shrine Board is required
- If Amarnath Yathra is stopped by the Amarnath Shrine Board on the way or in between our Amarnath Yathra, no refund or no other alternative arrangements will be provided by the company.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TREKKING ROUTE TO HOLY AMARNATH
TREKKING ROUTE BALTHAL
HOLY AMARNATH CAVE
HOLY SIVALING AT HOLY AMARNATH CAVE