Eravikulam national park -Marayur sandal factory - Kundala lake Rajamala- Echo points- Mattupetty Dam- Tea Estate - thekkady
MUNNAR - THEKKADY PICNIC PACKAGE 2021
Special And Exclusive Rate
ERAVIKULAM - KUNDALA LAKE - ECHO POINTS- MATTUPETTY DAM- TEA ESTATE -THEKKADY
Tour Charge per head : 4000/-
Transportation: 2*2 A/c Pushback coach
Accommodation: A/c Twin Sharing attached bathroom
Duration -2 D/ 2 N
Trip code -3 SI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Every Friday During the Holidays
N/J/ To Munnar
Start from Kannur 7.00 p.m. Kozhikode: 09.30p.m Thrissur 12.00 a.m(Mid Night). Night journey to Munnar.
Arrive At Munnar
Munnar Sight Seeing
N/R Munnar Hotel
Morning Reaches: Munnar . Fresh up and Munnar local sight seeing Places: Eravikulam national park , Kundala lake , Rajamala, Ecopoints, Mattupetty Dam, Tea Estate (on the way), Top Station (Optional) And Night rest Munnar hotel .
Journey To Thekkady
Boating At Periyar
Early morning journey to Thekkady . Boating at Periyar lake (Boating Ticket by Tourist ), Evening 6 PM return to Kannur Via Thrissur .
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Accommodation in good double rooms by twin sharing basis
- Road transportation in good condition vehicle (depending upon the number of passengers)
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up and drop as per boarding points.
- All entrance tickets
- Food as per itinerary
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages in hotels
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare, if any
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 1000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.