GUJARAT PACKAGE 2021
Special And Exclusive Rate
AHMEDABAD - STATUE OF UNITY - NISHKALANK MAHADEV TEMPLE - GIR FOREST - SOMNATH - PORBANDAR - BET DWARAKA - DWARAKA - JAMNAGAR
Tour Charge per head: Rs.23000/-
Transportation: A/C Transport
Accommodation: A/c twin sharing room
Duration -9D / 8N
Trip code -82 WI B
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Tour Dates: Aprl:10,24, May :08,22
Pick From Ahmedabad Railway Station/ Airport. Transfer To Hotel Fresh Up And Ahmedabad Local Sight Seeing Places, Akshardam, Swami Narayana Temple, Kankarya Lake, Vaishnavo Devi Temple, Geetha Mandir, Sardar Vallabhai Pattel Memorial Museum, Vinobaji’s Ashramam, Night Rest Ahmedabad Hotel
Early morning Journey To Jam Nagar (305 km) . Local Sight Seeing Places, Lakhota Palace, Pratap Vilas Palace, Bala Hanuman Mandir And Journey Continue To Dwaraka. Night Rest Dwaraka Hotel.
Dwaraka local sightseeing Places : Dwarakadeesh Temple, one of the famous Chaturdhams (four monasteries) in India; and back to hotel ,breakfast and rest .After lunch 2 pm journey to local sightseeing places : Gayatri Mandir,Panchkuva (residence of pandavas) sun set, Bet Dwaraka (place where Lord Krishna met Bhakta kuchela with his offering for lord) and Visit Rukmini temple,Nageswara jyothirlinga temple(one of the twelveNageswara Jyothirlingas in india )Gopi thalab (The place where Arjuna had problems while travelling with Gopi and Night rest Dwaraka hotel.
Leave for Porbandar in the morning, sightseeing at Porbandar: Mahatma Ghandhiji’s Residence Keerthi Mandir, Home of Kasturba Gandhi, Sudhama puri-Home of Bakta Kujala and journey to Somanath .Night rest at Somanath Hotel.
Visit the world famous Somanath Temple (which is the first (Prathama) Jyothirlinga temple in India, One of the 12 Jyothirlingas in India. Old Jyothirlinga Temple Museum built by the Indore Rani Ahalyabai ,and Journey to Triveni Sangam -The Confluence of river Hiran, Kapila and Saraswathi (Devotees take bath here for the salvation from the past sins(belived to be the place where the Gopikas took bath after the Dehaviyoga of lord Krishna), Geetha Mandir,(The place of Lord Sri Krishna’s Dehaviyoga ). Sun Temple, Pandava caves (caves used by pandavas for residence), Bhalka Theertham (Where lord Sri Krishna Received the arrow. Night rest at Somanath Hotel.
Early morning Journey to Sasan Gir Visit Gir forest (Closed during June – Oct) and Night Rests Sasan Gir Hotel.
Early morning Journey to Bhavanagar. Visit Nishkalanka Mahadev Temple and Journey to Ahmedabad Night rest Ahemadabad Hotel.
Day trip to Patel Statue, Sardar Sarovar Dam, Valley of flowers, Night rest at Ahmedabad Hotel.
Drop at Ahmedabad Railway Station / Airport. Tour End .
- Gir Forest safari will remain closed during June to October, every year. Visit to Gir forest, subject to openning for public visit only
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- The fixed regular package includes 2 sharing AC accommodation except hill stations. In hill stations Non Ac accommodation only
- AC Road transport Except hill stations. In Hill stations Non A/c transport Only
- Food- Veg (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Airport/ railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Train and Air fare
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges dolly charges helicopter ticket charges
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: email@example.com
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to email@example.com.