GUJARAT PACKAGE 2022
Special And Exclusive Rate
AHMEDABAD - STATUE OF UNITY - EKTA TOUR - NISHKALANK MAHADEV TEMPLE - SOMNATH - GIR FOREST - PORBANDAR - BET DWARAKA - DWARAKA - AHMEDABAD - (OPTIONAL: MODHERA SUN TEMPLE)
Tour Charge per head: INR 22,500/- + Flight or train charges
Transportation: A/C Transport
Accommodation: A/c twin sharing room
Food: Veg: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Trip code -82 WI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Arrival at Ahmedabad Airport/Railway station (based on flight/train schedule). Transfer to hotel. Night rest at Ahmedabad hotel. (Meals: Nil)
Morning check out and journey towards Statue of Unity ( 200km /4 hours). Arrive at Statue of Unity and proceed for Ekta tour: Arogya Van, Cactus Garden, Ekta Nursery, Viswa Van, Valley of flowers, Statue of Unity. Evening enjoy the projection mapping light show at statue of unity. Night transfer to Vadodara (100km/2 hours). Night rest at Vadodara hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) (Please note entry to SOU needs to be prebooked. Hence, kindly inform your interests regarding SOU, SOU show, Ekta tour etc to our travel consultant for ensuring your confirmed tickets.)
Early morning journey to Bhavnagar (200km/5 hours). Visit Nishkalank Mahadev temple.(Note: Sashti: Low tide till 12pm to 1pm only). Transfer to Bhavnagar hotel. Night rest Bhavnagar hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning journey to Somnath (288km/7hours). Darshan at Somnath Jyothirlinga temple. Night rest Somnath Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Early morning journey to Gir National Park (GIR FOREST SAFARI WILL REMAIN CLOSED DURING JUNE TO OCTOBER) .(45km/1 hour). Be part of the golden opportunity to blend with nature and enjoy spotting wild animals including ever charming Asiatic Lions in it’s natural habitat. Gir National Park safari (3 hours)(Optional). Return to Somnath. Somnath local sightseeing: Old Jyothirlinga Museum, Triveni Sangam, Sun Temple, Pandava Caves, Bhalka temple. Night rest Somnath Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning journey to Porbandar. Local sightseeing: Mahatma Gandhi’s residence Keerthi Mandir, Home of Kasturba Gandhi, Sudama Puri – Home of Bhakta Kujela. Journey continues to Dwarka. Night rest Dwarka Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning visit Dwarkadheesh Temple (one of the Chathurdhama’s of India), Gayathri Mandir, Panchkuva (residence of Pandavas) sunset, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini temple, Nageswara jyothirlinga temple, Gopi thalap. Night rest Dwarka Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning journey to Ahmedabad.Night rest Ahmedabad Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
11:30 am Ahmedabad local sightseeing places: Akshardham, Swami Narayan temple, Kankariya lake, Vaishnodevi temple, Geetha Mandir, Sardar Vallabhai Patel memorial museum, Vinobhaji Ashram. Night rest Ahmedabad Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
(If any passenger is willing for an early morning journey, 4:45 am journey can be arranged to visit UNESCO World Heritage site – Modhera Sun Temple(104km/2hrs), the second largest in India after Konark Sun Temple. 7 am arrive at Modhera Sun Temple and 8:30 am return journey to Ahmedabad. 11am arrive at Ahmedabad and continue with sightseeing as per itinerary. Please note, the day can be hectic and visit can be arranged on extra payment sharing basis) (The passengers who are not interested in visiting Modhera Sun Temple, will have time for safe rest at Ahmedabad hotel. Breakfast will be available at hotel)
Drop at Ahmedabad Airport/railway station for return journey. Tour end. (Meals: Nil)
- Gir Forest safari will remain closed during June to October, every year. Visit to Gir forest, subject to openning for public visit only
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- In hill stations and uphill, transport and accommodation will be NonAC only.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
If any passenger is willing for an early morning journey, 4:45 am journey can be arranged to visit UNESCO World Heritage site – Modhera Sun Temple(104km/2hrs), the second largest in India after Konark Sun Temple. 7 am arrive at Modhera Sun Temple and 8:30 am return journey to Ahmedabad. 11am arrive at Ahmedabad and continue with sightseeing as per itinerary. Please note, the day can be hectic and visit can be arranged on extra payment sharing basis. The passengers who are not interested in visiting Modhera Sun Temple, will have time for safe rest at Ahmedabad hotel. Breakfast will be available at hotel
- Transport : AC road transport as per the tour itinerary (Based on no of passengers)
- Accommodation: AC Double sharing accommodation as per the tour itinerary (3 star category OR similar properties)
- Food: Vegetarian: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per tour itinerary
- Group pick and drop from airport/railway station as per tour itinerary
- Services of Tour Manager from Vivekananda Travels
- All entrance tickets
- Train and Air fare (The same shall be reserved by us, on your preference, on extra payment. Please contact our consultant +91 9846098080)
- Boating Charges, Adventure Activity Charges, Helicopter/Pony/Dolly charges etc if any.
- Modhera Sun temple visit, if opted or choosed.
- All personal requirements
- Anything that is not mentioned in included items
- Separate pick up and drops
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- All personal requirements
- Up & Down low cost airline DIRECT schedules available everyday between Cochin and Ahmedabad. Base fare per Adult is approximately INR 4000/- for one way COK - AMD and INR 4000/- for AMD – COK journey. (Please be informed about the dynamic pricing policies and schedules of airlines and are subject to change upon availability at the time of booking.)
- Up & Down low cost airline (CONNECTION) schedules available everyday between Calicut and Ahmedabad. Base fare per Adult is approximately INR 7500/- for CCJ – AMD and return INR 7500/- for AMD – CCJ. (Please be informed
- Direct train connectivity available from Kerala to Ahmedabad. Onward journey: All day denature, except on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. (Preferred Train No: 09577)
- Direct train available from Ahmedabad to Kerala for return journey, everyday. (Preferred Train No: 06333)
- Approximate fares for up and down (two way) journey: Sleeper ~ INR 1500/-, 3rd AC ~ INR 4000/-, 2nd AC ~ INR 5500/- per adult.
- Tourists can confirm their tour with us by an advance amount of INR 2000/- per Adult. The full/actual amount for train or flight ticket reservations to be made at the time booking itself.
- To prebook your entry to Statue of Unity, Ekta tour and Gir Van Safari, kindly inform your choice to our travel consultant, at the time of reservation itself.
- The balance amount should remitted before 15 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read, and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- All Tours shall be conducted as per Covid Protocol laid/advises by the Central and regional government or controlling authorities only. Any changes in the same, may or may not affect the this tentative Itinerary
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/Google Pay/UPI to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch or HDFC Bank, Kozhikode only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via UPI, we would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA:8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD/GURUVAYUR: 8138928686 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487- 2444144, 8138908484 Email: email@example.com
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to email@example.com.