Special Kasi Pilgrimage For Senior Citizens 2021
Special And Exclusive Rate
ALLAHABAD - VARANASI
3 sharing -4500/-+Railway Ticket
2 sharing- 5000/-+Railway Ticket
Duration -3D / 2N
Trip code -64 NI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Saturday on Feb-March only
Early morning arrival at Allahabad railway station. Pickup from
Allahabad railway station and Transfer for fresh up. Road journey
continues to Triveni ( Sangam) ( Holy Ganga, Yamuna Saraswathi
meeting place). Holy bath at triveni Sangam (Pithirtharpanam) and
visit Anandhabhavan, Allahabad high court, Bhagath Singh Tomb and
journey continues to Varanasi. Night rest Varanasi
hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Early morning journey to Manikarnika. Holy bath at River Ganga,
Pithirtharpanam and journey continues to Kasi Viswanath Main
temple, Annapoorneswari temple. Return to room. Lunch and
shopping. Evening visit Ganga Pooja and night rest Varanasi hotel. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Early morning journey for Varanasi local sightseeing places: Kasi
Maharaja Palace, Vyasakasi, BHU, Sangadamochana Hanuman
Temple, Tulsimanasa Mandir, Durga Temple. Lunch and drop at
Mugalsarai railway station for return journey to Chennai and onward
journey to Kerala by train. Tour End.(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch ).
- All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All northern Himalaya pilgrims should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Pilgrims who were unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Fresh up will be provided in Hall/Dormitory basis at Allahabad
- 3 sharing Non AC accommodation as per itinerary
- Non AC Road transport as per itinerary
- Food- Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (except on train)
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary.
- Pick up From Railway station as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- All entrance tickets
- Train and Air fare
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments in hotels
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Food & Beverages in train journey
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.