Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
6 pm starting from Bangalore Madiwala Ayyappa Temple via Banswadi, HAL, Jalahalli and journey continue to Thirunelli via Kutta.
Arrive at Thirunelli Mahavishnu Temple. Fresh up and visit Thirunelli temple. Breakfast and journey continue to Kadampuzha Devi Temple (Lunch on the way). Evening arrive at Guruvayur. Darshan. Dinner and night rest at Guruvayur Hotel. (3 sharing in NON AC double bedroom with attached bathroom)
Morning 3 am starting from Guruvayur, visit Kodungallur, Chottanikara, Vaikom, Kaduthuruthi, Malliyoor Maha Ganapati Temple (Breakfast), Etumanoor Shiva Temple, Erumeli Dharmasastha Temple, Vavar Masjid and journey continue to Pamba/Nilakkal. (If the vehicle is allowed up to Pamba, drop at Pamba. Else, the pilgrim should travel by KSRTC from Nilakkal to Pamba and back on own expense). Three and half kilometer trek to Sabarimala Sannidhanam. Visit Ayyappa Temple, Malikapuram Temple and night rest at Sabarimala Sannidhanam in dormitory accommodation (without bed) (Dinner at own expense)
Morning arrive at Bangalore. Drop at pick up places.Tour End.
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Non A/c dormitory hall accommodation at sabarimala sannidanam with out bed
- AC Transport : 2 x 2 Pushback Coach as per itinerary only
- Food (VEG FOOD ONLY) : Day 2 - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner , Day 3 - Breakfast & Lunch only, Day 4 - Lunch & Dinner only
- Tour Escort as per the tour itinerary
- Food (Food plan for Day 1, Day 3 - Dinner at Sannidhanam, Day 4: Breakfast Sannidhanam, Day 5 food required, if any)
- Ghee abhishekam ticket charge & prasadam
- other personal expense which is not mentioned in including items
- Any extra accommodation charges
The pilgrims/ Tourists can book their tour six months before from the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 1000 per pax the balance amount should remit Before 10 days from the tour starting Date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date thereafter no refund available against cancellation
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled For any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Train Delay Strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company Will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.