Support number +91 495 - 2727800,2727100,2725180,2727575,9846098080,8943888803 firstname.lastname@example.org
All scheduled to depart tours, shall be available for reschedule for future dates, as per availability and at convenience of customers
For flights effected due to COVID-19 pandemic, please contact +91 9846098080 or +91 8138908686 with your PNR details to know the status.
DWARAKA â€“ BET DWARAKA - NAGESWARAM - PORBANDAR â€“ SOMANATHAM- PRABHASATHEERTHAM
(Train 19261-Porbandar Express running only on Sun -Arrival on Tue)10 am Pick up from Porbandar Railway station and transfer to hotel fresh up and Porbandar local sight seeing places: Mahatma Gandhi House, SudhammaPuri , Keerthi Mandir (Birth place of Mahthma Gandhi ), Kasthurba Gandhi house. Night rest Porbandar hotel.( Meals: Lunch, Dinner)
Early morning journey to Somnath Somnath local sight seeing: SomanathJyothirlingha Temple (First Jyothirlinga of 12 Jyothirlinga in India) Temple, Museum, Rani Ahalyabhai Temple, Prabhasatheertham (Dehaviyoga) , Geetha Mandir , Sun temple , Panchapandava Cave, BalkhaTheertham (When lord Krishna attacked with arrow). Night rest Porbandar hotel.(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Early morning journey to Dwarka. Visit Dwaraka Temple Darshan ( One of the Dhama temple in India), Sankaracharya Math ( one of the Chathur Math founded by Adi Sankaracharya), Dwaraka Beach, Nageswara Jyothirlingha Temple (One of the 12 SwayambhooJyothirlinga in India ), Gopi Talab , Night rest Dwaraka hotel.( Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Bet Dwaraka travel by Boat (Meeting place of BhakthaKuchela and Lord Sree Krishna), RugminiTemple.Night rest Dwaraka hotel.(Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner)
Drop at Dwarka railway station for return journey. (Train No 16337 Okha Express 04.00am)( Meals: Nil)
• Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
• 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
• If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
• Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
• All fixed packages are on seat in the coach basis.
• The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
• Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
• Accommodation: 4 sharing non a/c accommodation provided by the company as per the tour schedule. Note:Double/Triple bedroom accommodation can be arrange as per the request of the pilgrims their own expense. (INR 2000 additional charge per head for double sharing & INR 1500 additional charge for triple sharing room per head)
• Food: Normal type vegetarian food can be served by the company as per itinerary
• Transport : Semi luxury Non AC road transportation arranged by the company as per the tour schedule is included in the tour charge .
• Tour manager as per itinerary
• Entry tickets where ever necessary excluded in the tour charge
• Train/Air tickets
• Boating charges
• Anything that is not mentioned in the included items