Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
Note: This Package Involves Visit to High Altitudes. Request to Avoid Choosing this Package If you are Subject to Acrophobia/Altitude Sickness . Package Suitable for the month of June / July / August Only.
Pick up from Srinagar Airport, Transfer to Hotel , Sikkara Ride at Dal Lake.Night Rest At Srinagar Hotel. (Meals :Dinner)
Early Morning Journey to Kargil.Visit Drass Kargil Memorial.Transfer to Hotel ,Night Rest at Kargil Hotel.(Meals:Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
After Morning Breakfast proceed towards Leh.Enroute visit Mulbekh Budha , Lamayuru Monastry,Photo stop at Moon’s Land,Shamvalley Excurssion(Sangam Point,Magnetic Hills,Pathar Sahib Gurudwara),Reach Leh Hotel,Night Rest at Leh Hotel.(Meals:Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
Leh local sightseeing :Visit Shanthi Stupa,Thiksey Manastry,Hall of Fame,Leh Market,Leh Palace,3 Idots’s School,Night Rest at Leh Hotel. (Meals:Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
Early Morning Journey to Nubra Vally (5 HRS) Via Kharudung La Pass,(Highest Motorable Road in the world)Visit Diskit Monastry, White Sand Dunes of Ladakh , Bacterian Camel Safari (at customer own expense). Over night stay at camp/Standard Tent on Nubra Valley.(Food in Nubra shall be included in camp meal plan).
Early Morning (5 AM) Journey to Pangong Lake within 8 Hours via Pangong Lake Road where you can see the Pangong Tso Lake which is one of the largest Brackish Waters in Asia.After Enjoying Tso, Drive Towards Leh Via Chang La Pass. Night Rest at Leh Hotel.(Meals:Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner) (Breakfast will be simple / snacks as early morning journey is involved)
Drop at Leh Airport for Return Journey
- All fixed packages are on SIC basis
- The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked. .(Cars/Tempo will be used for Transportation)
- The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate. Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All Northern Himalaya pilgrim and Picnic passengers should bring , woolen sweater, woolen monkey cap, gloves and socks and an umbrella
- Request to Tourists who are unfit for travelling to high altitude please avoid booking particular Packages
- Pick up and drop will be provided only on group basis. A minimum of 6 passengers required in a group for providing pick up and drop. Extra charges applicable for separate pick up and drop.
- Two sharing Accommodation as per the Itinerary.( In hill stations having Non AC Accommodation only) 4 Star or Similar Category(except Nubra Valley)
- Road Transport as per the Itinerary( In Hill stations Non A/c transport Only ),(Either in 7 Seater cars or Tempo Traveler Only)
- Food- Veg/ Non-Veg breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per the Itinerary.(Hotel food available as best in the locality)
- One tour escort as per the tour itinerary for the group.
- . Pick up From Air port as per the tour itinerary (Group pickup and Drop only)
- Inner Line Permit for Ladakh Tourists and Tourism Tax as applicables are included.
- All entrance tickets
- Boating Charges
- All personal requirements
- Separate pick up and drops
- Additional food and beverages
- Extra payments if any required in hotels.
- Any extra accommodation beyond our fixed packages
- Up and Down Air fare
- Expenses which not mentioned in included items
- Pony charges dolly charges helicopter ticket charges etc.
- Adventure, Leisure, Activity Charges If Any.
- Telephone Charges, If any.
- Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours six months prior to the tour starting date with an advance amount of Rs 2000 per pax. The balance amount should be remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against cancellations.
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch only. (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via cheque/DD would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: email@example.com
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268 Email: email@example.com
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, Email: email@example.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.