Duration -13 Hrs
Trip code -37 SI
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
8.00a.m Start from Sreepadmanabha Swami Temple and Journey to Attukal and
Journey Continue to Kovalam, Poovar, Sucheendram, Kanyakumari Vivekananda Rock ,
Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Gandhi Mandapam, Sun Set and Return Journey to
Thiruvananthapuram. 9.30P.m Drop at Thiruvananthapuram. Tour End
• The vehicle size depends upon the total number of passengers booked.
• The passengers can select their private tour as per their requirement with a special rate.
Either you can use plan your trip facility in our website vivekanandatravelspltd.com
otherwise you can sent your requirements to our email email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
• Road Transport as per the Itinerary
• One tour escort as per the tour itinerary
• All entrance tickets
• Boating Charges
• All personal requirements
• Separate pick up and drops
• Expenses which not mentioned in included items
• Adventure, Leisure, Activity Charges If Any.
• Pilgrims/ Tourists can book for their tours one months prior to the tour starting
date with an advance amount of Rs,200 per pax. The balance amount should be
remitted before 30 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you
have been informed, read and understood the terms & conditions and the tour
itinerary/program. Booking implies acceptance of the same.
• Booking in advance booking only. The passengers can booking their sight seeing
tickets at any booking office all over India request verify the gunuinity from our
Cancellation & Refund
• 50% of advance amount refund will be available for the cancellations before 30 days
from the tour starting date and thereafter no refund will be available against
• If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as
Road Bandh, Strike, Train or flight delay/cancellation/strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth
Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cloud bursts, Cyclone, Tsunami etc) Company will not allow
any refund. Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only.
• If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the
company is not liable for the same