SABARIMALA PILGRIM PACKAGE 2020 - 2021
Abiding by the Covid-19 protocol advised by the regulating authorities
NILAKKAL - SANNIDHANAM
INR 2200/- per pax
(2*2 A/c Pushback luxury coach)
Trip code -CNR-BB-1
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
KANNUR - THALASSERY – MAHI – KUNJIPPALLY – VADAKARA – PAYYOLI – KOYILANDY - POYILKAVU –
VENGALAM – POOLLADIKUNNU – KOZHIKODE – RAMANATTUKARA -UNIVERSITY – CHELARI – KOTTAKKAL -
VETTICHIRA - VALANCHERY – KUTTIPPURAM - GURUVAYUR - THRISSUR – CHALAKKUDY – ANGAMALY
November, December, January
6 am arrive at Nilakkal. Darshan at Sabarimala, Sannidhanam. 4pm Return journey starting from Nilakkal to Kannur.
By 6 am, drop at Kannur. Tour End.
- The company shall insist and would request every pilgrim to read and understand the pilgrimage itinerary and terms and conditions before booking for the selected itinerary. Upon booking, it shall be considered that the pilgrim has read, understood and agreed to the itinerary and terms & conditions.
- Vivekananda Travels (P) Ltd, shall not be responsible in any manner, in case of any delay or inconveniences caused to the passengers participating in the package tours/pilgrimages during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due any reasons/causes/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Vivekananda Travels (P) Ltd.
- The fare as per itinerary is inclusive of GST and up & down transportation only. (If in case, the pilgrim is tested positive for Covid-19 en-route/ Nilakkal/Pamba/Sannidhanam and are advised for isolation or medical attention, the return journey shall be at the cost of pilgrim himself/herself. The company is not responsible for the same)
- With the Covid-19 regulations advised, only pilgrims between the age of 10 and 60 are allowed for pilgrimage and pilgrims beyond the age limit shall not be allowed to participate in the pilgrimage.
- The company operates within the scope and insists every pilgrim to abide by the rules and regulations put forth by the governing bodies/authorities, concerned ministries/Devaswom Board/Public health department/Police forces etc. and to strictly follow the rules, regulations, guidelines in wake of Covid-19 pandemic.
- Use of min two layered facemasks covering nose, mouth and chin and usage of sanitizers to maintain hygiene is recommended and is mandatory during the travel to ensure safety of pilgrims, as recommended by the governing bodies/authorities.
- Produce of all certificates insisted by Government/Devaswom, including valid Covid-19 negative certificate as prescribed by the authorities is mandatory for the travel and in case of failure to produce the same, the pilgrim will not be allowed to board the vehicle for pilgrimage and the company shall not be responsible for the same. Any amount paid for the pilgrimage shall hence be forfeited.
- Produce of booking receipt as hard copy of soft copy is mandatory for travel.
- For successful completion of the pilgrimage, as insisted by the government, Sabarimala Darshan Virtual Queue booking is mandatory and pilgrim will not be allowed to board without producing a valid virtual queue ticket receipt.
- Produce of valid government issued identity card (in original) is mandatory for the use of Darshan and boarding the vehicle. (We recommend to carry the original ID card used for booking of Virtual Queue)
- The company reserves all rights to demand for verification of Virtual Queue ticket, original ID card, valid Covid-19 negative certificate, and all documents required for darshan as prescribed by authorities to avoid any inconveniences in/during the journey.
- Any pilgrim who are advised by concerned authorities for self isolation or quarantine in any manner are not allowed to participate in the pilgrimage.
- Considering the on going pandemic situation, amount paid for the pilgrimage is non refundable and any kind of change of pilgrim or change of pilgrim date is not allowed.
- The management reserves all right to make any change in the route or cancel or omit any place of visit the same shall become necessary in given circumstances.
- The management has every right to cancel the tour if sufficient members do not exist.
- The transportation vehicle shall be arranged according to the no of passengers booked for the pilgrimage. In such cases, there shall be changes in seat positions allotted while booking.
- The company shall not be responsible for any loss/theft of goods/valuables of pilgrims during the journey/en-route.
- Considering the on going pandemic situations, as a due change according to the situations, the terms and conditions pre-printed behind/in the computer generated receipt is not valid and the above terms and conditions in this letter is to be considered for the travel/all legal purposes.
- All the government/board issued rules, regulations and guidelines, with any/all changes advised time to time, is applicable for the pilgrimage.
- If any pilgrim turns out to be Covid-19 positive due to the travel with us, the company shall not be held responsible in any manner for the same.
- TOUR MANAGER SERVICE
- COVID TEST
- ABHISHEKAM/POOJA CHARGES
- VIRTUAL TICKET (Available at free of cost online. Please visit www.sabarimalaonline.org)
- NILKAL - PAMBA -NILAKKAL Transportation charges, if any
- Anything and everything that is not mentioned in the included items.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: email@example.com
- VADAKARA: Roshni Building, Opp New Bus stand, Vadakara. Ph: 0496-2514444, 8138908383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: SV Palace, Opp MES School, Olavakkode, Palakkad. Ph: 0491-2553268, 9846098080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144, 9846098080 Email: email@example.com
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To check the list of authorized agencies/booking offices, please visit www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to email@example.com.