SABARIMALA PILGRIM PACKAGE (MASAPOOJA) 2021
Special And Exclusive Rate
NILAKKAL - SABARIMALA
INR 1600/- per pilgrim
Trip code -KNR 1
Tentative Itinerary And List Of Inclusions / Exclusions
KANNUR - THALASSERY – MAHI – KUNJIPPALLY – VADAKARA – PAYYOLI – KOYILANDY - POYILKAVU –
VENGALAM – POOLLADIKUNNU – KOZHIKODE – RAMANATTUKARA -UNIVERSITY – CHELARI – KOTTAKKAL -
VETTICHIRA - VALANCHERY – KUTTIPPURAM - GURUVAYUR - THRISSUR – CHALAKKUDY – ANGAMALY-
Kanni Masapooja: Sept: 16, 2021
Thulamasa pooja: Oct 16, 2021
2pm pilgrimage begins from Kannur - Talap Sri Sundareswara Temple. Journey to Nilakkal.
3 am arrival at Nilakkal. After verification and formalities by Police and Health department, trek to Sabarimala Sri Dharmasastha Temple. Darshan and return trek to Nilakkal. Afternoon return journey to Kannur. Late night reach back Kannur. Pilgrimage ends.
- As per Government guidelines, a COVID 19 negative RT PCR is mandatory for Sabarimala Darshan. It is the pilgrim's responsibility to ensure that test swab collection is taken within 48 hours before darshan.
- Only exception is given by Government is to pilgrim's who have been vaccinated with full/two doses and have completed 14 days after final vaccination. Vaccination certificates has to be produced for verification.
- Any non adherence to the government norms, time to time, by the pilgrim, will not be company's responsibility.
- Face masks, covering mouth and nose region is mandatory while pilgrimage for the safety of pilgrims and staff.
- Pilgrimage shall be conducted as per government or controlling authority norms only.
- Non AC Road transport as per itinerary
- Experienced pilgrim escort
- Facility for Sannidhanam Virtual Queue Darshan ticket - free of cost (Service on request)
- Kettunira facilities
- RT PCR/ COVID tests charges
- Anything and everything that is not mentioned in the included items
to Download brochure
Share Via Email