Tourists can book their tickets with an advance amount towards the tour, INR 2000/- per tourist and the actual amount required for flight fares. The balance amount may kindly be remitted before 15 days from the tour starting date. On booking it implies that you have been informed, read, and understood the terms & conditions and the tour itinerary/program. For booking formalities, bank details and enquiries contact: +91 9846098080, +91 8943888803, +91 8138908686.
Cancellation & Refund
- 50% of advance amount refund available for the cancellations before 30 days from the tour starting date thereafter no refund available against cancellation
- If the journey is blocked /diverted/ cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such as Road Bandh,Train/Flight delay or cancelation, Strike, Natural Calamities, (Earth Quake, Flood, Landslides, Cyclone, Tsunami, Pandemic etc) company will not allow any refund.
- Places of visits, subject to opening for public visit only. If in case any monuments, place of visit is closed for public entry due to any reason, the company is not liable for the same.
- All Tours shall be conducted as per Covid Protocol laid/advises by the Central and regional government or controlling authorities only. Any changes in the same, may or may not affect the this tentative Itinerary
- Children’s between 5-11 years will get 25% reduction in tour charge (Separate accommodation not available)
- Payments to be made on booking only with Vivekananda Travels's authorized Agency/Branch (List available in Website www.vivekanandatravelspltd.com). Or the customer can make the payment by the mode of online bank transfer/cheque/DD to the official bank account of Vivekananda Travels Pvt Ltd, Syndicate Bank, Mavoor Road branch OR HDFC Bank Kozhikode only (Account details available with authorized agency/branch offices).
- Upon online bank transfer/payments via UPI would request to intimate the booking office with the payment reference number and transaction details. Else, the booking and the receipt of credit of transaction will not be confirmed and the company will not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure to collect your receipt copy from the booking offices on successful payment to ensure booking confirmation and request you to verify the details before leaving the counter.
The Passengers booking for package tours should give a copy of air ticket/ train ticket to the head office at Calicut before 15 days of the tour starting date.
Vivekananda Travels is not in any way responsible regarding the confirmation of ticket and cancellation of tickets both air/ rail confirmation and cancellation refund policies are as per the air/train authorities. Rules and Regulations terms and condition only.
Authorized Regional Branch Offices
- KANNUR: KVR Tower, South Bazaar, Kannur. Ph: 0497-2712711, 8138908686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYANAD: CSMC, Down Bazaar, Mananthavadi, Wayanad. Ph: 9447385910, Email: email@example.com
- PALAKKAD: +91 8138928787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOZHIKODE: SK Temple Complex, Near Stadium, Kozhikode. Ph: 0495-2727100, 2727800, 4854444, 9846098080, 8943888803 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- THRISSUR: Pathayapura Building, Round South, Thrissur. Ph: 0487-2424144, 2444144 , 8138908484 Email: email@example.com
- ERNAKULAM: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Kaloor, Ernakulam. Ph: 0484-2340341, 8138918787 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPLINE DESK and FEEDBACK
We offer our 24 hours helpline number to ensure prompt support for our customers. In case of any emergencies/support requirement, you may call us to +91 9846098080 or leave us a message unto this number. Our team will contact you immediately.
For feedback/escalations/grievance you can contact +91 8943888843 or write your feedback to email@example.com.